If you are looking for a half-day tour in Hoi An that is a combination of the old town and countryside of Hoi An, Hoi An City, and Coconut Basket Boat Tour is your best choice.
- Visit all important landmarks of Hoi An. See the unique combination of Chinese, Japanese, and Vietnamese architecture all over the town
- Experience basket boat at Cam Thanh Coconut village
- Try Vietnamese authentic food at a local house.
- Free time to explore Hoi An after the tour at your own cost
- Flexible return trip to Da Nang city
- Pick up time: 7.00 AM – 7.30 AM. End time: 1.30 PM
- Transportation: van, walking
- Lunch menu: Fried Spring Rolls, Banana Flower Salad, Crispy Vietnamese Pancakes, and fruit
- Please inform your local guide about any food allergies you may have. Vegetarians can be catered.
- Our tour runs every day, rain or shine
- Return bus Hoi An to Da Nang: 12.30 PM/ 2.30 PM/ 6.30 PM/ 8.30 PM
Return Bus to Da Nang city Information
Option 1: Return 12.30 PM
Meeting point: local house in Cam Thanh village
Option 2: Return 12.30 PM/ 2.30 PM/ 6.30 PM/ 8.30 PM
Meeting point: Pizza Oi. Add:639 Hai BA Trung, Cam Pho Hoi An
Google map Link
- Children under 4 years old are free (Share a seat with parents)
- 2 adults can only bring 1 child free of charge (3 years old). The other child should be booked under the child ticket
Hotel Pick up Information:
- We will contact you via Email/ Whatsapp/ Kakaotalk one day in advance to inform the pickup time
- Requested information when booking: your full name, hotel name, and address, phone number (Whatsapp/ Kakao/ line/ WeChat)
- Please arrive at the designated pick-up spot 10 minutes in advance. You should wait at reception (LOBBY) in time so we won’t miss you.
- The bus will always leave on time and no refunds will be given if you miss the bus
- As this is a shared transfer, please be patient in case of unforeseen delays along with the pickup route
- More than 24 hours before departure: No charges
- Less than 24 hours before departure or No show : 100% of tour rate
An extra charge of VND 100,000 VND per guest is requested for Public holidays: 1/1, 30/4, 1/5, 2/9, 31/12, and Lunar new year. Apply for all daily tours